Streamlined and restructured
All the information you could possibly need on the IECEx website is now just a click away. Whether you want to find out more about IECEx services, publications and documents, online certificates, working groups, events and meetings or just want an overview of what the System offers, it’s all there.
The top menu provides seven main navigation tabs, each leading to a specific section of the website. Clicking on a tab brings up an overview of that section and links to specific items that pertain to it.
The seven tabs are:
- Information: gives general information on the System as well as links to news releases, PCIC (Petroleum & Chemical Industry Committee) Papers, UNECE (United Nations Economic Commission for Europe), Countries, Executive, ExCBs (Approved IECEx Certification Bodies), and the Meeting Schedule
- Publications: lists the IECEx Rules, Bulletins, Standards, Guides, Operational Documents, ExTAG Decisions, and Application Forms • Members' Area: offers easy access to Documents, the Directory, Working Groups, and Assessors
- Certification & Licences: gives direct access to all IECEx certificates
- Meetings & Events: provides information on forthcoming IECEx meetings or events at which the System is represented
- Contact: gives you access to the IECEx Secretariat
- Home: takes you back to the homepage
The homepage provides quick access to the most popular features, including the latest news items, most frequently used tools and forthcoming events.
The website is a powerful tool that allows all levels of users to find the information they seek. Its enhanced speed, ease of access to information and documentation and intuitive structure make finding what you are looking for much easier than before.
Visit the IECEx website at www.iecex.com and see for yourself how easy it is to navigate.
To ask for more information or to send your feedback on the new website, emailIECEx Info.